1/1 Photo of Caramel Pancake Syrup
This is soooo easy to make and a really good syrup if you like the caramel taste. It's not thick, it's more on the runny side, but very tasty. The prep time is approximate. This came out of my very favorite cookbook "Where's Mom Now That I Need Her?"
My Private Note
cups ap ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter on med-low heat.
- 2Add Brown Sugar and mix together till it becomes moist and sticky.
- 3Add water and stir till all the sugar is dissolved and mixture is boiling.
- 4No specific amount of heating time is required but I usually boil mine for about 1-2 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Pancake Syrup
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1243.2
- Calories from Fat 414
- Total Fat 46.0 g
- Saturated Fat 29.1 g
- Cholesterol 122.1 mg
- Sodium 470.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 215.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 213.4 g
- Protein 0.7 g