Yummy breakfast or brunch addition
Make and share this Caramel Pull Aparts recipe from Food.com.
- Grease a bundt pan.
- Cut the rolls in half and roll in each in dry pudding mix.
- Arrange in pan alternately with nuts.
- Be sure to stack evenly as possible.
- Sprinkle remaining pudding mix over the top.
- Combine the brown sugar and butter together and heat until the butter is melted and syrup is formed.
- Make sure it is stirred well.
- Pour the syrup over the rolls.
- Cover with greased plastic wrap (I use non-stick cooking spray) Let rise until double in size or even with top of bundt pan.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350 deg.
- F 30-35 minutes.
- Cover with foil the last 15 minutes of baking.
- Immediately invert onto a serving platter.