1/6 Photos of Caramel Pull Aparts
Yummy breakfast or brunch addition
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a bundt pan.
- 2Cut the rolls in half and roll in each in dry pudding mix.
- 3Arrange in pan alternately with nuts.
- 4Be sure to stack evenly as possible.
- 5Sprinkle remaining pudding mix over the top.
- 6Combine the brown sugar and butter together and heat until the butter is melted and syrup is formed.
- 7Make sure it is stirred well.
- 8Pour the syrup over the rolls.
- 9Cover with greased plastic wrap (I use non-stick cooking spray) Let rise until double in size or even with top of bundt pan.
- 10Remove wrap and bake at 350 deg.
- 11F 30-35 minutes.
- 12Cover with foil the last 15 minutes of baking.
- 13Immediately invert onto a serving platter.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Pull Aparts
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.0
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 46.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen white bread dough
butterscotch pudding mix