Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Need a new breakfast idea? Try bacon baked with a coating of brown sugar and cinnamon! You can make this the night before and reheat it in the microwave on High for 30 to 45 seconds. Recipe by Land O'Lakes.
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Spray top of broiler pan lightly with no stick cooking spray; line bottom of pan with aluminum foil.
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon in small bowl.
- Coat bacon slices with brown sugar mixture.
- Place coated bacon onto prepared pan.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until well-browned.
- Immediately remove bacon; place onto serving plate.