Need a new breakfast idea? Try bacon baked with a coating of brown sugar and cinnamon! You can make this the night before and reheat it in the microwave on High for 30 to 45 seconds. Recipe by Land O'Lakes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 450°F.
- 2Spray top of broiler pan lightly with no stick cooking spray; line bottom of pan with aluminum foil.
- 3Combine brown sugar and cinnamon in small bowl.
- 4Coat bacon slices with brown sugar mixture.
- 5Place coated bacon onto prepared pan.
- 6Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until well-browned.
- 7Immediately remove bacon; place onto serving plate.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramelized Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 660.9
- Calories from Fat 460
- Total Fat 51.1 g
- Saturated Fat 17.0 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 960.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 35.2 g
- Protein 13.2 g