1/9 Photos of Caramelized French Toast
MMMMM French toast kicked up a notch!!! Easy and delicious. From Allrecipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt two tablespoons of butter in a frying pan or skillet over medium high heat.
- 2Beat together eggs, milk and salt.
- 3Dip bread one at a time into egg mixture and fry until light brown and egg is cooked.
- 4After 4 slices of bread have been cooked, melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter.
- 5Cook remaining bread slices until light brown on both sides and egg is cooked.
- 6After all bread slices have been cooked and removed from pan, add brown sugar to pan. Stir until melted and sticky.
- 7Add water and stir.
- 8Place French toast in caramel sauce. Turn to coat, then remove from pan. Serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramelized French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (1018 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.2
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 156.9 mg
- Sodium 283.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 27.9 g
- Protein 7.2 g