1/2 Photos of Carm's Favorite Scrambled Eggs
I love it when he says, "Your eggs are always so good!" That's cause I love ya, baby! (Oh...and the SECRET INGREDIENT helps too.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- 2Sprinkle in baking powder and keep beating those eggs so the powder doesn't clump!
- 3(Sometimes I add a tiny bit more baking powder!).
- 4Spray a large skillet with Pam.
- 5Heat the skillet and melt the butter on it so the eggs have a nice buttery flavor.
- 6When the skillet is hot slowly pour the egg mixture onto it.
- 7I "bother" my scrambled eggs constantly. I am always stirring and flipping them because I *hate* that crunchy shiny browned part that I've seen before on the edges of scrambled eggs.
- 8When the eggs look like they're still too runny to be done but they're almost there -- add in the cheese.
- 9Make SURE the cheese slices are ripped into pieces before adding them.
- 10Flip and mix those eggs like crazy to make sure every inch of them is nice and cheesy.
- 11***Once you add that cheese you have to really scramble the eggs with the spatula. Don't let the cheese burn or brown!
- 12Serve with ketchup -- cause that's how Carm likes them.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carm's Favorite Scrambled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (317 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.5
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 572.9 mg
- Sodium 776.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 31.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat American cheese