A family tradition in our home. We like to serve a special breakfast in our home to honour a birthday or some other special occasion. We always have these on Christmas morning too! Strawberries or cherry pie filling and whip cream are some of our favourite toppings.
- Heat waffle iron Beat eggs in large bowl.
- Beat in remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Pour 2/3 cup of batter into center of hot waffle iron (or recommended amount of batter) and close lid.
- Bake 5 minutes or until steaming stops.
- Carefully remove waffle.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve with your favourite toppings such as maple syrup, cool whip, fruit etc.