1/3 Photos of Celebration Waffles
* Pamela *'s Note:
A family tradition in our home. We like to serve a special breakfast in our home to honour a birthday or some other special occasion. We always have these on Christmas morning too! Strawberries or cherry pie filling and whip cream are some of our favourite toppings.
My Private Note
round w ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat waffle iron Beat eggs in large bowl.
- 2Beat in remaining ingredients until smooth.
- 3Pour 2/3 cup of batter into center of hot waffle iron (or recommended amount of batter) and close lid.
- 4Bake 5 minutes or until steaming stops.
- 5Carefully remove waffle.
- 6Repeat with remaining batter.
- 7Serve with your favourite toppings such as maple syrup, cool whip, fruit etc.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Celebration Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (919 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 470.4
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 96.5 mg
- Sodium 477.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 10.4 g