These could be served for breakfast, brunch or as an appetizer. They are great for dipping. Serve with cheese sauce, salsa or spicy jam.
- 1 (12 ounce) package breakfast sausage links
- 2 (8 ounce) packages crescent roll dough (8 ounces each)
- 5 slices deli cheese, cut into thirds
- Cook sausage according to package directions; drain.
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into 14-triangles (there are two extra triangles).
- Place one strip cheese and one sausage link onto wide end of each triangle.
- Roll up, starting with the wide end.
- Place seam side down on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees F 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with cheese sauce, salsa or spicy jam.