1/1 Photo of Cheese-Filled Breakfast Puffs
These could be served for breakfast, brunch or as an appetizer. They are great for dipping. Serve with cheese sauce, salsa or spicy jam.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) package breakfast sausage links
- 2 (8 ounce) packages crescent roll dough (8 ounces each)
- 5 slices deli cheese, cut into thirds
- 1Cook sausage according to package directions; drain.
- 2Unroll crescent dough; separate into 14-triangles (there are two extra triangles).
- 3Place one strip cheese and one sausage link onto wide end of each triangle.
- 4Roll up, starting with the wide end.
- 5Place seam side down on ungreased baking sheets.
- 6Bake at 375 degrees F 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7Serve with cheese sauce, salsa or spicy jam.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese-Filled Breakfast Puffs
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.3
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 64.1 mg
- Sodium 681.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 14.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
breakfast sausage links