Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Neat breakfast (or dinner) meal. Quiche's are fun to make and almost everyone enjoys them. This is a great recipe! 8)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In skillet cook the sausage links 4 or 5 minutes, until cooked through.
- Remove sausage; drain the fat.
- Wipe skillet then add bacon.
- Cook until crispy; remove, leaving only 1 tablespoon of fat.
- Sauté onion and pepper in fat for 12 minutes, until softened.
- Crumble the bacon slices and slice the sausage links.
- In pie shell, layer with the cheese, bacon, onion, green pepper and sausage.
- In bowl, whisk together milk, eggs and flour.
- Pour over layered pie.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes until set, then cool for about 1/2 hour.
I pretty much followed the recipe other than I had a container of pre-chopped green, yellow, and red peppers. This is my favorite quiche recipe ever!
Thanks Ocean for a quick recipe to have waiting to pop in the oven when we got home from church. Will put this under SAVED!!
Perfect quiche. Easy to prepare and tastes wonderful. Loved by both of us. Also tasted good heated up the next day! Thanks!