1/1 Photo of Cheesy Bacon & Sausage Breakfast Quiche
1 hr 15 mins
Neat breakfast (or dinner) meal. Quiche's are fun to make and almost everyone enjoys them. This is a great recipe! 8)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2In skillet cook the sausage links 4 or 5 minutes, until cooked through.
- 3Remove sausage; drain the fat.
- 4Wipe skillet then add bacon.
- 5Cook until crispy; remove, leaving only 1 tablespoon of fat.
- 6Sauté onion and pepper in fat for 12 minutes, until softened.
- 7Crumble the bacon slices and slice the sausage links.
- 8In pie shell, layer with the cheese, bacon, onion, green pepper and sausage.
- 9In bowl, whisk together milk, eggs and flour.
- 10Pour over layered pie.
- 11Bake for 45-60 minutes until set, then cool for about 1/2 hour.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Bacon & Sausage Breakfast Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (1061 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4123.8
- Calories from Fat 2944
- Total Fat 327.2 g
- Saturated Fat 122.5 g
- Cholesterol 1078.6 mg
- Sodium 7967.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 118.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 170.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
breakfast sausage links