1/6 Photos of Cheesy Scrambled Eggs
My Father tought me this one. Its American, I think?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the cheese into tiny squares.
- 2Crack the eggs into a bowl and mash them up with a fork.
- 3(Be sure to wash the fork to prevent raw egg poisoning.) Put the butter on a pan on a stove-top set on high.
- 4Let it melt and move it around until it covers the entire pan.
- 5Pour the cheese and the eggs into the pan, and using a fork or something else, spread the eggs around, never letting them stay in one space too long.
- 6Take the eggs out when you desire according to wether you like them hard or soft.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Scrambled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 398.9
- Calories from Fat 313
- Total Fat 34.8 g
- Saturated Fat 20.6 g
- Cholesterol 275.3 mg
- Sodium 520.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 20.3 g