My Father tought me this one. Its American, I think?
Make and share this Cheesy Scrambled Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- Slice the cheese into tiny squares.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and mash them up with a fork.
- (Be sure to wash the fork to prevent raw egg poisoning.) Put the butter on a pan on a stove-top set on high.
- Let it melt and move it around until it covers the entire pan.
- Pour the cheese and the eggs into the pan, and using a fork or something else, spread the eggs around, never letting them stay in one space too long.
- Take the eggs out when you desire according to wether you like them hard or soft.