1/6 Photos of Cheesy Scrambled Eggs
My Father tought me this one. Its American, I think?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the cheese into tiny squares.
- 2Crack the eggs into a bowl and mash them up with a fork.
- 3(Be sure to wash the fork to prevent raw egg poisoning.) Put the butter on a pan on a stove-top set on high.
- 4Let it melt and move it around until it covers the entire pan.
- 5Pour the cheese and the eggs into the pan, and using a fork or something else, spread the eggs around, never letting them stay in one space too long.
- 6Take the eggs out when you desire according to wether you like them hard or soft.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Scrambled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 398.9
- Calories from Fat 313
- Total Fat 34.8 g
- Saturated Fat 20.6 g
- Cholesterol 275.3 mg
- Sodium 520.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 20.3 g