Enjoy this for breakfast or as a snack. It's made from a delicious and nutritious combination of bananas, creamy yogurt, rich soy milk, almond butter and cocoa. Adapted from Whole Foods.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 ripe banana, peeled and cut into 2-inch chunks (fresh or frozen)
- 6 ounces vanilla soy yogurt (or regular vanilla yogurt)
- 3/4 cup vanilla-flavored soymilk (or rice milk or almond milk-more or less to taste)
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder (carob is good too!)
- 1 tablespoon finely ground flax seed
- 1 tablespoon honey (more or less to taste)
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast (optional)
- 1/2 cup ice cube (optional)
- 1If using frozen banana, you can skip the ice if you wish.
- 2Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and process at top speed for about 1 minute or until smooth.
- 3Pour into a glass and serve. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Almond Dream Smoothie
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.3
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 75.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: