1/7 Photos of Chocolate Chip Vanilla Gems
These are a tasty morsel of a muffin, that's great with a cup of coffee or a glass of milk. My preference is to leave out the chips, but my kid's wouldn't have them any other way. The small size brings out the intensity of the vanilla. Use the batter with out the chocolate as a base for a delicious regular sized berry muffin.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Grease 24 mini muffin pan.
- 3Stir together in a mixing bowl all the dry ingredients and the chocolate chips.
- 4Make a well in the flour mix and set aside.
- 5In another bowl whisk together all the wet ingredients and pour into the well in the flour mix, stirring together gently until all the flour is mixed inches
- 6Don't over mix there will be some lumps.
- 7Spoon batter into muffin pan filling to the top.
- 8Bake 15 - 18 minutes, or until top just begin to get golden.
- 9Note: quantities will vary based on the size of muffin pan, there are many different sized mini muffin pans, if they are larger, don't fill all the way to the top.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Vanilla Gems
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 476.0
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 63.7 mg
- Sodium 343.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 35.8 g
- Protein 7.6 g