A ridiculously quick & simple refreshing iced coffee drink that is super low in calories.
Make and share this Chocolate-Coconut Iced Coffee recipe from Food.com.
- 4 teaspoons instant coffee
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla Almond Breeze (or skim or soy milk)
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free syrup, of chocolate variety
- 2 teaspoons sugar-free coconut syrup
- 1 packet non-nutritive artificial sweetener
- fat-free whipped topping, drizzle of light chocolate sauce
- Combine instant coffee granules with water in a tall glass and stir until dissolved.
- Add the Almond Breeze (or low-fat milk of your choice), syrups and sweetener and stir.
- Add ice cubes and if desired top it off with whipped cream and a little chocolate sauce!
Made exactly as written except I added 4 ice cubes...made a lot and was delicious! This will be my new morning drink of choice!
Great coffee drink! Love the combination of coffee, coconut and chocolate. I used skim milk and really enjoyed - thanks for posting the recipe! Made for the Comfort Cafe Event, July 2009