Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
The gooiest, most scrumptious coffee cake, and so quick and easy. Assemble the night before, put in the oven during present opening time, and wow everyone later. I think of a long-time friend (from whom I got the recipe) when I make this.
- Grease bundt or tube pan and fill around the stem with one layer of rolls.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 brown sugar, pudding powder mix, cinnamon, and nuts.
- Pour 1/2 melted butter over all.
- Repeat the process.
- Place a plate upside down over the pan.
- Let rise overnight or until rolls fill pan.
- Bake 350°F for 35 minutes.
Have been making this for years and my kids love them. These are great for sleepovers, too...next to no effort, but gooey, yummy goodness for the kids in the morning. We leave out the pecans -- just personal preference -- but either way, these are awesome.
My family ate this up so fast, I did not even get a piece. However, the few nibbles I took while serving where great. Yummy, gooey goodness. I will def. make this again. Made for PAC Fall 2008.