Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The gooiest, most scrumptious coffee cake, and so quick and easy. Assemble the night before, put in the oven during present opening time, and wow everyone later. I think of a long-time friend (from whom I got the recipe) when I make this.
- Grease bundt or tube pan and fill around the stem with one layer of rolls.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 brown sugar, pudding powder mix, cinnamon, and nuts.
- Pour 1/2 melted butter over all.
- Repeat the process.
- Place a plate upside down over the pan.
- Let rise overnight or until rolls fill pan.
- Bake 350°F for 35 minutes.