Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My kids love this. They eat it for breakfast all the time.
Make and share this Chunky Monkey Breakfast for Kids recipe from Food.com.
- Peel banana, and put on plate.
- Spread chunky peanut butter over banana.
- Drizzle honey over peanut butter.
- Crush granola bar (I put it in a sandwich bag, and use a rolling pin).
- Sprinkle granola bar over top of honey.
We made this after seeing it on Rachael Ray, and it is indeed yummo!
This was so easy, and my kids both liked it. I had homemade granola on hand, so I used about 2 tablespoons of that instead of crumbling a bar. When I made it the second time, I combined the peanut butter and honey in a bowl, then sliced the bananas into it and tossed them together. It was easier than trying to spread the pb on the sliced bananas.