1/6 Photos of Cinnamon Maple Granola
From Taste of Home. I would at least double this recipe!! ;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine oats, walnuts and coconut in a greased 13-in. 9-in. x 2-in. baking pan; set aside.
- 2In a saucepan over medium heat, combine syrups and cinnamon; bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 1 minute. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla. Pour over oat mixture and toss to coat.
- 3Bake at 275 degrees F for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown, stirring every 10 minutes. Cool, stirring occasionally.
- 4Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Maple Granola
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.7
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 19.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 15.8 g
- Protein 5.0 g