1/1 Photo of Coco's Strata
Chef Leenda's Note:
This is a really simple breakfast or main dish egg strata. It is my daughter's (Coco) favorite. It isn't fancy, but easy to do, great for a make-ahead meal and tastes great! I hope you like it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350.
- 2Grease 9 x 13 pan.
- 3Fry sausage, breaking it up (like ground beef) as it cooks then drain on paper towels.
- 4Tear bread into bite-sized pieces and place in pan.
- 5Sprinkle cooked sausage then cheese evenly over bread.
- 6In a medium bowl, combine eggs, salt, Worcestershire sauce and milk, and whisk together with wire whisk until combined.
- 7Pour over bread mixture then sprinkle bacon over the top.
- 8Bake 35-40 minutes at 350, checking bacon after 25 minutes- if it looks too brown, cover with foil for rest of cooking time.
- 9This can be prepared up to the night before (just increase cooking time to 55-60 minutes if prepared in advance).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coco's Strata
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.0
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 163.6 mg
- Sodium 677.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 16.2 g