I got the original recipe from Weight Watchers. I'm always looking for recipes that fit into my diet plan that my DD and DH will also eat. This is good. If you are counting points, it's only 3 points per serving.
- Peel or thoroughly scrub potatoes and slice very thin (food processor does a good job).
- Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil.
- Add potatoes and boil about 5 minutes or until partially cooked.
- Drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, egg whites, garlic, salt and pepper together.
- Set mixture aside.
- In a 10" frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add onions and sliced potatoes.
- Cook, stirring continuously for about 5 minutes, until golden brown.
- Add potato mixture to egg mixture and mix well.
- Reheat frying pan over low-medium heat.
- Add potato-egg mixture and cook for 2 minutes.
- Flip mixture over and cook on other side for about 2 minutes until the eggs are set.
- (To make flipping easier you can slide them onto a plate and then turn the plate over above the pan.).
- Cut into 6 wedges and serve.