1/5 Photos of Core Spanish Omelette
Dreamer in Ontario's Note:
I got the original recipe from Weight Watchers. I'm always looking for recipes that fit into my diet plan that my DD and DH will also eat. This is good. If you are counting points, it's only 3 points per serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel or thoroughly scrub potatoes and slice very thin (food processor does a good job).
- 2Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil.
- 3Add potatoes and boil about 5 minutes or until partially cooked.
- 4Drain and set aside.
- 5In a large bowl, whisk eggs, egg whites, garlic, salt and pepper together.
- 6Set mixture aside.
- 7In a 10" frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- 8Add onions and sliced potatoes.
- 9Cook, stirring continuously for about 5 minutes, until golden brown.
- 10Add potato mixture to egg mixture and mix well.
- 11Reheat frying pan over low-medium heat.
- 12Add potato-egg mixture and cook for 2 minutes.
- 13Flip mixture over and cook on other side for about 2 minutes until the eggs are set.
- 14(To make flipping easier you can slide them onto a plate and then turn the plate over above the pan.).
- 15Cut into 6 wedges and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Core Spanish Omelette
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.3
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 114.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 6.4 g