1/8 Photos of Cottage Cheese Pancakes for 1
A light and tender high protein pancake. Made these all the time when I was young and unmarried. They are very light and tender.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Separate egg into 2 small bowls. Beat egg white until it forms soft peaks. Set aside.
- 2Add remaining ingredints to egg yolk. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- 3Stir about 1/2 of the beaten egg white into yolk mixture to soften batter. Fold in remaing egg white until blended.
- 4Heat a large oiled skillet over medium heat, about 375*F.
- 5Drop batter by spoonfuls into hot skillet and spread with back of spoon to form 3 inch circles. When underside is golden brown and edges begin to dry, turn and brown other side.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cottage Cheese Pancakes for 1
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.6
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 194.9 mg
- Sodium 417.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 13.7 g