Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A light and tender high protein pancake. Made these all the time when I was young and unmarried. They are very light and tender.
- Separate egg into 2 small bowls. Beat egg white until it forms soft peaks. Set aside.
- Add remaining ingredints to egg yolk. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Stir about 1/2 of the beaten egg white into yolk mixture to soften batter. Fold in remaing egg white until blended.
- Heat a large oiled skillet over medium heat, about 375*F.
- Drop batter by spoonfuls into hot skillet and spread with back of spoon to form 3 inch circles. When underside is golden brown and edges begin to dry, turn and brown other side.
light and fluffy just right rudy mom ,who is czech makes similar recipe
Wonderfully light pancakes that went beautifully some fresh mandrine segments. I made a full recipe and the DM and shared as an afternoon snack. Thank you Debbwl, made for Everyday A Holiday.
I made this some time ago but it was in the wrong domain and the review didn't take then. I wasn't sure what to expect with the added cottage cheese, but I loved them. I like the fact that it is so light, filled with protein but still tasted like a pancake. Thanks for sharing the recipe. Made for Stars Tag Game.