A light and tender high protein pancake. Made these all the time when I was young and unmarried. They are very light and tender.
- Separate egg into 2 small bowls. Beat egg white until it forms soft peaks. Set aside.
- Add remaining ingredints to egg yolk. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Stir about 1/2 of the beaten egg white into yolk mixture to soften batter. Fold in remaing egg white until blended.
- Heat a large oiled skillet over medium heat, about 375*F.
- Drop batter by spoonfuls into hot skillet and spread with back of spoon to form 3 inch circles. When underside is golden brown and edges begin to dry, turn and brown other side.