1/2 Photos of Country Garden Omelet
A tasty omelet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- ground mustard, dash
- cayenne pepper, dash
- onion powder, dash
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup red bell peppers or 1/3 cup green bell pepper, cut in strips
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup cooked ham, chopped
- 1/3 cup breakfast sausage links, cooked and sliced
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1Beat eggs with salt, ground mustard, cayenne and onion powder until well blended; set aside.
- 2In 12 inch skillet saute red and green bell peppers and onion in vegetable oil over medium heat until soft.
- 3Stir in ham and sausage.
- 4Remove to plate.
- 5In same skillet, pour in egg mixture.
- 6Cook over medium heat for 3-5 minutes, lifting up edges to let liquid egg in the center to flow into skillet.
- 7Continue cooking until egg mixture is firm, but not browned.
- 8Pour reserved peppers, onion, ham and sausage onto 1/2 of the omelet.
- 9Sprinkle with 1/2 of the cheese.
- 10Fold omelet in half with spatula.
- 11Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Country Garden Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.7
- Calories from Fat 226
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 422.7 mg
- Sodium 623.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 25.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
breakfast sausage links