Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 15 mins
From Group Recipes.com Altered a little to make it a little healthier
Make and share this Cream Cheese Banana-Cranberry Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease/flour two loaf pans.
- First bowl:.
- Cream butter and cream cheese
- Gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Second bowl:.
- Combine flours, baking powder, baking soda, salt
- Third bowl:.
- Mash bananas.
- Slowly add flour mixture into cream cheese/butter/sugar mixture. It will be a little dry at this point - don't worry!
- Stir in bananas and vanilla, mix well.
- Stir in cranberries, fold well.
- Spoon into pans. Bake, uncovered, for 1 hour. For the last fifteen minutes cover with foil so doesn't brown too much.