1/2 Photos of Crescent Jelly Rolls
I had some crescent rolls in the fridge but no biscuits for breakfast this morning, so I improvised and the kiddos ate these better than buttered biscuits.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) container refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 tablespoons jam, your choice I used Raspberry Preserves
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar icing
- 1Preheat oven to temperature on package.
- 2Unroll each crescent roll and spread with 1/2 t. Jam, being careful to leave a space around the edge so that the filling does not leak out and burn on the pan.
- 3Bake as directed.
- 4Cool slightly and brush with Powdered Sugar Glaze.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crescent Jelly Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.8
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 28.3 mg
- Sodium 312.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
powdered sugar icing