I had some crescent rolls in the fridge but no biscuits for breakfast this morning, so I improvised and the kiddos ate these better than buttered biscuits.
- 1 (8 ounce) container refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 tablespoons jam, your choice I used Raspberry Preserves
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar icing
- Preheat oven to temperature on package.
- Unroll each crescent roll and spread with 1/2 t. Jam, being careful to leave a space around the edge so that the filling does not leak out and burn on the pan.
- Bake as directed.
- Cool slightly and brush with Powdered Sugar Glaze.