Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
I had some crescent rolls in the fridge but no biscuits for breakfast this morning, so I improvised and the kiddos ate these better than buttered biscuits.
- 1 (8 ounce) container refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 tablespoons jam, your choice I used Raspberry Preserves
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar icing
- Preheat oven to temperature on package.
- Unroll each crescent roll and spread with 1/2 t. Jam, being careful to leave a space around the edge so that the filling does not leak out and burn on the pan.
- Bake as directed.
- Cool slightly and brush with Powdered Sugar Glaze.
My DD and nephew said that these made their "yummy-meters" go off !! They LOVED them! My nephew has requested that I make them again tomorrow, and to tell his mom how I did that (:. I did have to use apple jelly b/c nephew is allergic to strawberry, and then I used a powdered sugar and milk glaze. Two thumgs up!!
Very easy and tasty. I used strawberry jam. I'm sending them to work tomorrow with hubby and I'm sure that the gang will enjoy these! Thanks for posting!
This is a super easy little treat. My DS's really enjoyed these for breakfast today. I used raspberry jam but they didn't make it to the icing stage because they were all eaten! Made for Potluck Tag. Thanks! :)