1/1 Photo of Crescent Sausage Squares
These are so good and so easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown sausage in skillet, crumbling as it cooks.
- 2Drain off fat.
- 3Stir in cream cheese.
- 4Open 1 can of crescent roll dough and place the entire piece in a 9x13 inch pan.
- 5Spread sausage mixture over dough.
- 6Top with dough from second can of rolls.
- 7Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8Slice into squares to serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crescent Sausage Squares
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 826.1
- Calories from Fat 386
- Total Fat 42.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.3 g
- Cholesterol 171.6 mg
- Sodium 1417.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 28.6 g