Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are so good and so easy to make.
Make and share this Crescent Sausage Squares recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb pork sausage
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 (16 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Brown sausage in skillet, crumbling as it cooks.
- Drain off fat.
- Stir in cream cheese.
- Open 1 can of crescent roll dough and place the entire piece in a 9x13 inch pan.
- Spread sausage mixture over dough.
- Top with dough from second can of rolls.
- Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Slice into squares to serve.
These are great! I made it for a breakfast potluck meal and it was a big hit.
These were quite tasty. I think next time I make them I'll add some peppers, mushrooms, and/or onions to add a little extra flavor. I also had to cook them longer than the stated time. Also my crescent roll packages were 8 ounce each but they fit the pan perfectly.
These were so much easier than the sausage bread to make....everyone loved them, will be making them for euchre this month....thanks