1/6 Photos of Croissant & Salmon (or Ham) Breakfast Casserole
1 hr 10 mins
This is quick, easy & delicious! Assemble on Saturday night, then pop it into the oven & let it cook while you read the Sunday morning newspaper. The recipe comes from Harrowsmith Country Life.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter a 9 x 13 inch ovenproof dish& set aside.
- 2Slice the croissants in half (as if you were making a sandwich)& reserve the top halves.
- 3Cube the bottom halves& place in a very large mixing bowl.
- 4Mix in the cheese, salmon (or ham)& chives; set aside.
- 5Mix eggs, milk& seasonings in a separate bowl; add to the croissant mixture& combine well.
- 6Spoon into the prepared baking dish.
- 7Arrange the reserved croissant halves on top of the casserole.
- 8Gently press into the egg mixture to ensure that they get moistened.
- 9Bake in a reheated 350F oven for 50 minutes to an hour or until puffed up& golden brown.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Croissant & Salmon (or Ham) Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 620.9
- Calories from Fat 336
- Total Fat 37.3 g
- Saturated Fat 19.5 g
- Cholesterol 466.7 mg
- Sodium 726.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 35.1 g