Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I wanted a breakfast to take on early morning and would be a change. My better half came up with the idea and we ran with it. Easy on to eat on the go.
- 7 large eggs
- 3 sausage patties (chopped) or 6 slices bacon (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup bell pepper (chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup tomato (chopped)
- 1⁄8 cup mushroom (chopped)
- 2 slices bread (1/4-inch cubed)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix cheese, veggies, eggs and meat. Mix with a hand mixer until frothy.
- Add Spices, continue to mix.
- Fold in bread.
- Spoon mixture into greased muffin pan.
- Cook for 20 min and enjoy.