1/2 Photos of Dad's Special Recipe (Finnish Style Pancakes)
They're thin but filling. These are designed to be rolled once cooked. But first your toppings such as jams, syrups, and such are spread. These can be made the night before. The batter just needs to be stirred first.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix flour, salt, sugar, and baking powder in one bowl.
- 2Mix eggs & milk in another.
- 3Slowly combine together. Making sure to not get clumps.
- 4Once smooth, stir in butter and oil.
- 5Heat skillet to medium heat.
- 6Lightly coat skillet with butter stick.
- 7Using 1/3 Cup measuring cup, pour batter onto skillet and spread to thin even layer.
- 8Once edges brown and bubbles stop. Turn.
- 9Cook until edge brown again.
- 10Spread desired toppings. Roll.Serve.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dad's Special Recipe (Finnish Style Pancakes)
Serving Size: 1 (326 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 678.2
- Calories from Fat 373
- Total Fat 41.4 g
- Saturated Fat 16.7 g
- Cholesterol 376.7 mg
- Sodium 1408.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 19.4 g