1/4 Photos of Danish Rolls
Crescent rolls are the starting point for these plump homemade Danish rolls with a cream-cheese filling. It does not get any easier than this! Great for breakfast or just sitting around with friends drinking coffee. So easy and so quick...they will think you are a genius!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 4 teaspoons lingonberry jam or 4 teaspoons your favorite jam
- 1Heat oven to 350°F In small bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice; beat until smooth.
- 2Separate dough into 8 rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal. Spread each rectangle with about 2 tablespoons cream cheese mixture. Roll up each, starting at longest side; firmly pinch edges and ends to seal. Gently stretch each roll to about 10 inches.
- 3On ungreased large cookie sheet, coil each roll into a spiral with seam on the inside, tucking end under. Make deep indentation in center of each roll; fill with 1/2 teaspoon preserves.
- 4Bake at 350°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until deep golden brown. In small bowl, blend all glaze ingredients, adding enough milk for desired drizzling consistency. Drizzle over warm rolls.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Danish Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.6
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 59.7 mg
- Sodium 394.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 24.0 g
- Protein 7.5 g