1/2 Photos of Dannon's Summer Berry Scones
Renegade Chef's Note:
From a Dannon yogurt container.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Ina bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- 3Stir in sugar.
- 4Add butter and, using a blender, work it into the flour mixture until it resembles a coarse meal.
- 5Stir in berries.
- 6In a separate bowl combine egg and yogurt and mix until blended.
- 7Stir into flour mixture and mix until just blended (dough will be soft).
- 8Turn onto a floured board and knead lightly 3-4 times. Pat dough into a circle about 1/2 inch thick. Cut dough into 12 wedges and place on an ungreased pan. Sprinkle scones with sugar.
- 9Bake scones 12-14 minutes or until golden.
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dannon's Summer Berry Scones
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.9
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 34.8 mg
- Sodium 294.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 3.3 g