From a Dannon yogurt container.
Make and share this Dannon's Summer Berry Scones recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Ina bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Stir in sugar.
- Add butter and, using a blender, work it into the flour mixture until it resembles a coarse meal.
- Stir in berries.
- In a separate bowl combine egg and yogurt and mix until blended.
- Stir into flour mixture and mix until just blended (dough will be soft).
- Turn onto a floured board and knead lightly 3-4 times. Pat dough into a circle about 1/2 inch thick. Cut dough into 12 wedges and place on an ungreased pan. Sprinkle scones with sugar.
- Bake scones 12-14 minutes or until golden.