1/1 Photo of Delicious Blueberry Muffins With Crumb Topping
Dine & Dish's Note:
These are a delicious twist on the standard blueberry muffin. Yummy!! This recipe was sent to me from my friend Shanna who is baking muffins like crazy in her last trimeseter of pregnancy :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Grease muffin cups or line with muffin liners.
- 3Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, 3/4 cup sugar, salt and baking powder.
- 4Place vegetable oil into a 1 cup measuring cup; add the egg and enough milk to fill the cup.
- 5Mix this with the flour mixture.
- 6Fold in the blueberries.
- 7Fill muffin cups right to the top, and sprinkle with crumb topping mixture.
- 8To Make Crumb Topping: Mix together 1/2 cup sugar, 1/3 cup flour, 1/4 cup butter, and 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon.
- 9Mix with fork, and sprinkle over muffins before baking.
- 10Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until done.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Blueberry Muffins With Crumb Topping
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.0
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 39.9 mg
- Sodium 301.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 33.1 g
- Protein 4.2 g