1/2 Photos of Double-Chocolate Devil's Food Pancakes
Admittedly, this isn't something you'd serve often, but if you or a loved one is a chocoholic, this would be a make a decadent breakfast. Perfect for a "valentines day" breakfast in bed! Found this in an issue of "Redbook" lying around at work.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- 2In another bowl, whisk together coffee, cocoa powder, milk, melted butter, eggs and vanilla until combined; add to dry ingredients; blend.
- 3Stir in the chocolate chips.
- 4Heat a lightly oiled skillet over medium-high heat.
- 5Pour 1/4 cup batter per pancake onto hot skillet.
- 6Cook 2 or 3 minutes.
- 7Turn and cook other side for 2 minutes.
- 8Repeat with remaining pancakes.
- 9To serve, top pancakes with confectioners' sugar and whipped cream.
- 10Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double-Chocolate Devil's Food Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 457.8
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 79.1 mg
- Sodium 479.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 37.0 g
- Protein 7.4 g