Great sandwich to eat while watching "As Time Goes By" or "EastEnders".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 -6 slices of british bacon (or Irish)
- 2 slices white bread
- brown sauce ("HP" is the most famous but "Chef" or "Norfolk Manor" are good brands too)
- 1Fry the bacon in a pan until crispy.
- 2Remove the bacon from pan and place on 1 slice of bread.
- 3Take the other slice of bread and rub it around the pan to pick up any left over bacon juices.
- 4Spread some brown sauce on the bread you just used to scoop up the juices and place on top of bacon to complete sandwich.
- 5Eat right away while it's still warm.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eastenders Jim Branning's Favourite Bacon Sarnie, by Lynn Slater
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 548.2
- Calories from Fat 382
- Total Fat 42.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 61.6 mg
- Sodium 1095.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 14.3 g