Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great sandwich to eat while watching "As Time Goes By" or "EastEnders".
Make and share this Eastenders Jim Branning's Favourite Bacon Sarnie, by Lynn Slater recipe from Food.com.
- 4 -6 slices of british bacon (or Irish)
- 2 slices white bread
- brown sauce ("HP" is the most famous but "Chef" or "Norfolk Manor" are good brands too)
- Fry the bacon in a pan until crispy.
- Remove the bacon from pan and place on 1 slice of bread.
- Take the other slice of bread and rub it around the pan to pick up any left over bacon juices.
- Spread some brown sauce on the bread you just used to scoop up the juices and place on top of bacon to complete sandwich.
- Eat right away while it's still warm.