Use a refrigerated pie crust to make this easy and delicious quiche.
Make and share this Easy Cheesy Bacon Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; fit pie crust into a 9-inch pie plate, crimping edges as desired.
- Bake crust 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle bacon and cheese evenly over crust.
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs and half and half together.
- Whisk in salt and pepper.
- Pour over cheese.
- Bake 40 minutes, or until center is set.
- Cut into wedges to serve.
- Garnish with chopped cooked bacon, if desired.
My husband and I decided to have a "homemade" Valentine's Day this year and we chose this quiche as our main course for dinner. The only changes I made were to use half the Monterrey jack and half shredded Gruyere. I used a frozen "deep dish" pie crust after reading the reviews of how much this recipe made and it was perfect. I was blown away when all the egg mixture fit into the cheese filled crust. It was awesome! The cheeses and bacon to me, were the life of the party! :) Thanks for the recipe Lainey!
Yum. I didn't have some ingredients, so I changed it a bit, using your basic measurements. I didn't have bacon, so I used a 12 oz (Jimmy Dean's Reduced Fat) pork ground sausage. I browned that with about a 1/2 cup onion and added that to the pie shell (which I forgot to prebake, but it was fine). I used 4 eggs and 1/2 cup half and half because I thought that the sausage would be more bulky than the prescribed bacon, but it was fine - I probably could have used 6. Thanks!
Very good and easy to make. I followed the recipe as written and everyone loved it. I use to buy bacon quiches from Market Day and now I can make my own!