Use a refrigerated pie crust to make this easy and delicious quiche.
Make and share this Easy Cheesy Bacon Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; fit pie crust into a 9-inch pie plate, crimping edges as desired.
- Bake crust 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle bacon and cheese evenly over crust.
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs and half and half together.
- Whisk in salt and pepper.
- Pour over cheese.
- Bake 40 minutes, or until center is set.
- Cut into wedges to serve.
- Garnish with chopped cooked bacon, if desired.