1/3 Photos of Easy Omelette for 2 or 3, Paula Deen Style
Marsha D.'s Note:
This recipe comes from Paula Deen's " Paula's Home Cooking Show" These omelettes look so good and so simple to make that I had to keep her recipe, so I thought I'd save it here and share too. She used re-sealable plastic freezer baggies to prepare the omelettes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 large eggs
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- 2In a large bowl, whisk together 2 eggs at a time for each individual,salt and black pepper and any of your favorite add ins, (individually) and divided into each individual plastic freezer baggies.
- 3Seal each baggie tight.
- 4Smash with hands to combine the egg mixture.
- 5Drop each sealed baggie into the boiling water.
- 6Simmer the bags for 8 to 10 minutes or until done to your desire.
- 7Remove baggies from boiling water with tongs and drain on a paper towel lined plate or strainer.
- 8Cool slightly before handing.
- 9Open baggie and pour the cooked omelette onto each individual plate.
- 10Enjoy with along or with your favorite morning side dish, such as hashbrowns and grits.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Omelette for 2 or 3, Paula Deen Style
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.5
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 634.5 mg
- Sodium 210.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 18.8 g