Rhonda *J*'s Note:
Made this for a Fathers Day Brunch and it was a hit! I made exactly as stated and it was delicious! I may try it with some add in's such as mushrooms, onions, peppers or tomatoes, though it really is great as is..... and it's sooooo easy to throw together.... just add some toast and fresh fruit and breakfast is ready!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook sausages over medium high heat until evenly browned, Drain, crumble and set aside.
- 2Preheat oven to 325 degrees, lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 3Line the bottom of the prepared baking dish with unrolled crescent dough.
- 4(do not separate the dough!).
- 5Sprinkle crumbled sausage evenly over top.
- 6In large bowl mix beaten eggs,mozzarella and cheddar,season mixture with oregano and pour over the sausage and crescent rolls.(Mixture will be thick, so I actually found it easier to spoon it on top starting around the edges)
- 7Bake 25-30 minutes in the pre-heated oven, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egg and Sausage Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 531.2
- Calories from Fat 337
- Total Fat 37.4 g
- Saturated Fat 16.6 g
- Cholesterol 318.3 mg
- Sodium 936.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 30.8 g