Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is one our favourite brunch recipes!
Make and share this Egg & Bacon Muffin recipe from Food.com.
- 4 English muffins, split
- 4 slices shortcut bacon
- 4 large free range eggs
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 teaspoons tomato relish
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- Spray large frying pan with olive oil spray. Add bacon and eggs, cook to yoour liking, turning bacon once.
- Meanwhile, toast muffins, and spread with butter.
- On one half of each muffin, layer with cheese, bacon then egg. Top with relish, and other half of muffin.
This made a delicious breakfast for my family. Very tasty and great taste. Thanks for sharing. Made for ZWT7.
Delicious! I used home made english muffins, jarlsburg swiss cheese, and added some dijon mustard. Such a nice, filling brunch! for ZWT7 silverados
I made this for a fast breakfast today. The swiss cheese and tomato relish elevated the plain ole' Egg McM to a higher level! A flavourful, fast, fistful of food!