Prep 2 mins
Cook 3 mins
All Lite-Bleu recipes are complete meals that we designed for our weight loss diet. Please visit our homepage for more info.
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 4 eggs (or 1 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pita bread, halved
- 16 ounces 2% low-fat milk
- Spray a skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Add spinach and onion. Cook until spinach is wilted.
- Meanwhile, In a small bowl, beat egg with salt and pepper. Add egg to skillet and cook till desired doneness.
- Serve with pita bread and a glass of milk.
Awesome--super easy to prepare, surprisingly full of flavor. I'll probably start making it regularly--thanks!
I liked this eggs florentine recipe because the eggs were scrambled instead of poached!! You got the great flavors without going to a lot of trouble!! Made an easy, 'lite-bleu' lunch and tasted great!! I used some white onion that I already had plus I already had some cooked spinach and I used a whole grain English muffin. Also, served with a few peppers for some heat and some roasted shiitake mushrooms. This is a great recipe to not only cut calories but use any leftover spinach that you might have! Thanks for the recipe!