Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great recipe to help the kids get involved in the kitchen! My kids are always wanting to stir the eggs when we make scrambled eggs, and half the eggs spill out of the dish from their enthusiastic "helping!" This method allows them to help, without making a mess. Once the eggs are shaken, they can be stored in the fridge for convenience as well. Shake the eggs up before work in the morning, and have breakfast for dinner! Or, you can shake your eggs up before bed, and have breakfast done in minutes.
- Place all ingredients into a lidded storage container. (I use the Gladware kind).
- Shake vigourously. The salt helps the eggs to break up and scramble.This usually takes about 1.5-2 minutes.
- Allow container to sit, so the eggs can get off the inside of the lid.
- Cook eggs in preheated pan (nonstick cleans up best) until desired doneness. I take mine off when they are still just a bit wet, because they finish cooking while you get the plates, etc ready.
- Serve with toast and sliced fruit for a fast, healthy breakfast!