1/2 Photos of Emmentaler and Asparagus Frittata
Julie B's Hive's Note:
Found on a recipe card in the deli section next to the imported cheeses.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat broiler.
- 2Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper in a medium-size bowl until blended.
- 3Stir in 1/2 cup cheese. Set aside.
- 4Melt butter in a 10-inch nonstick skillet with ovenproof handle over medium heat. Add mushrooms, shallots and asparagus. Cook and stir 3 minutes until vegetables are crisp, yet tender.
- 5Reduce heat to medium and pour egg mixture over vegetables. Cover and cook 10 minutes, or until bottom of frittata is set, carefully lifting edge with spatula and tilting skillet as necessary to allow uncooked portion to flow underneath.
- 6Place skillet under broiler. Broil 2 minutes or until top is set but not brown.
- 7Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Let stand until cheese has melted.
- 8Cut into 6 wedges.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Emmentaler and Asparagus Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.7
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 288.9 mg
- Sodium 216.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 10.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: