My son has always been a breakfast food lover. He could eat it morning, noon, and night. When he was about 10, he wanted to learn to cook his favorites, but he just could not get the hang of frying eggs. They would always break or stick to the pan etc. So I came up with this easy way to make foolproof eggs. I had forgotten all about it--this was over 10 years ago. But when I recently went to his house to visit, he was cooking, and he still makes his eggs like this.
- Use a nonstick frying pan with a tight fitting lid.
- Melt margarine over med to med high heat.
- When bubbly, carefully break eggs into the pan.
- When the whites are good and white, add the water next to the eggs and immediately cover with the lid.
- Give the pan a good shake to loosen eggs from pan.
- Cook until yolks are to desired doneness.
- Slide the eggs out of the pan onto your plate.