1/5 Photos of Even a Kid Can Do It Perfect Fried Eggs
My son has always been a breakfast food lover. He could eat it morning, noon, and night. When he was about 10, he wanted to learn to cook his favorites, but he just could not get the hang of frying eggs. They would always break or stick to the pan etc. So I came up with this easy way to make foolproof eggs. I had forgotten all about it--this was over 10 years ago. But when I recently went to his house to visit, he was cooking, and he still makes his eggs like this.
My Private Note
- 1Use a nonstick frying pan with a tight fitting lid.
- 2Melt margarine over med to med high heat.
- 3When bubbly, carefully break eggs into the pan.
- 4When the whites are good and white, add the water next to the eggs and immediately cover with the lid.
- 5Give the pan a good shake to loosen eggs from pan.
- 6Cook until yolks are to desired doneness.
- 7Slide the eggs out of the pan onto your plate.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Even a Kid Can Do It Perfect Fried Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.3
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 372.0 mg
- Sodium 275.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 12.6 g