1/3 Photos of Fabulous Frittata
I love frittata. Its the epitomy of a quick, healthy meal. These can be eaten cold, hot, with salad, or not. You can really fool around with the ingredients and make it different every time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the oven rack in the top 1/3 of the oven& preheat to 350 degrees.
- 2Beat the eggs lightly, (don't be cruel), mix the cheese and herbs in, and set aside.
- 3Spray a 8" non-stick, oven-proof frying pan with a little oil.
- 4Heat the pan on med-high heat.
- 5Add your vegetables to the pan.
- 6Stir the egg, cheese& herb mixture one last time, and pour over the filling.
- 7Stir lightly for about 30 seconds.
- 8Turn heat down to med-low.
- 9When the eggs begin to set on the bottom, use a spatula to loosen the edge of the frittata, and lift it slightly to let the unset eggs run underneath.
- 10Continue to cook until the egg is not-quite set, about 4 minutes.
- 11Put the pan in the oven, and cook another 4 minutes, until the top is set.
- 12Remove the frittata, loosen the edges& slide onto a plate.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fabulous Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.0
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 440.7 mg
- Sodium 408.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 18.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: