1/5 Photos of Featherweight Breakfast Cake
The recipe was given to me 25 years ago. This is a very quick and light breakfast cake. Not too sweet and delicate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease 8X8 square pan.
- 2Melt butter and cool slightly and add milk and beaten egg, set to the side.
- 3In bowl, sift the next four (4) ingredients, 2 times. Add butter, milk, and egg mixture and stir only enough to smooth out any lumps.
- 4Combine the remaining sugar and cinnamon for the topping, in a small bowl or in a ziploc bag.
- 5Pour batter into greased pan and sprinkle the mixture of sugar and cinnamon over the top and bake 12 to 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Featherweight Breakfast Cake
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.1
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 54.2 mg
- Sodium 465.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 20.9 g
- Protein 3.9 g