A delicious recipe from the Minnesota Scandinavian chapter of the United States Regional Cookbook, Culinary Arts Institute of Chicago, 1947.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Fry pork or bacon; pour off most of the fat and arrange slices over the bottom of the frying pan.
- 3Beat egg yolk and sugar until light.
- 4Combine flour and pepper; add alternately with milk to the egg yolks, beating to make a smooth batter.
- 5Fol in stiffly-beaten egg whites.
- 6Pour batter over fried pork or bacon and bake for ten minutes; reduce temperature to 350F and bake until mixture is set in center, about 10 to 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fläsk Pannkaka - Pork Pancake
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.8
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 163.7 mg
- Sodium 126.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 10.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: