This bread is different and delicious! It's very satisfying, and fabulous toasted or with a little sun-dried tomato pesto or roasted red pepper pesto.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2Grind nuts in a cuisinart or food processor one third at a time.
- 3In a medium bowl, mix together nuts, egg yolks, sea salt, garlic powder, and parsley flakes.
- 4In a separate bowl, beat egg whites with an electric mixer until stiff.
- 5Using electric mixer, beat 1/4 of the beaten egg whites into the nut mixture.
- 6Fold the remaining egg whites into the nut mixture.
- 7Pour the mixture into a lightly greased jelly roll baking pan and gently spread it evenly over the pan.
- 8Bake 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 9After it cools, cut into bread-size slices.
- 10Refrigerate or freeze leftover slices using waxed paper in between slices to prevent sticking.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Flourless Nut Bread
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.0
- Calories from Fat 256
- Total Fat 28.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 246.7 mg
- Sodium 508.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 12.8 g