1/2 Photos of Four Cheese Egg Casserole
Crazycook in PA's Note:
I got this recipe from a bed and breakfast. It is very rich, moist and custardy and is very versatile. I added fresh basil but any herb could be used. Chopped ham would also be good in this casserole.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 7 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 8 ounces monterey jack cheese, grated
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- 3 ounces cream cheese, room temperature, cubed
- 16 ounces cottage cheese, small curd
- 6 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1Beat together the eggs, milk and sugar. Add the cheeses, butter and basil.
- 2Mix well then add the flour and baking powder.
- 3Pour into greased 9x13 baking dish.
- 4Bake in a 325 degree oven for approximately 50 minutes or until knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Four Cheese Egg Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 346.2
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 193.0 mg
- Sodium 532.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 20.1 g