These scrumptious muffins are not the best for you... but they're worth it!
Make and share this French Breakfast Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease muffin pans.
- Mix thoroughly butter, sugar, and egg.
- Stir in flour, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg.
- Add in milk and stir.
- Fill muffin pan to about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- While muffins are baking, mix coating sugar and cinnamon.
- Immediately after baking, roll muffins in melted butter and then in sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Serve hot.