1/1 Photo of Fresh Fruit Muffins
These are really good and make a great snack. My mom gave me this recipe to try and we agree it 's a keeper. You could substitute different fruit if you'd like with these. This is a double recipe that I use. I didn't use the walnuts when I made this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the strawberries and 4T. sugar together. Let them sit for about 15 minutes until they have juices.
- 2In a medium bowl, mix the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg, and salt.
- 3In a large bowl, mix the bananas, eggs, oil, 2c. sugar, strawberries, and lemon zest.
- 4Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ones until they are combined, but don't over mix. Fold in the blueberries and walnuts.
- 5Fill muffin liners 3/4 full. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Fruit Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (2202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.9
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 24.8 mg
- Sodium 129.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 17.6 g
- Protein 2.9 g