1/3 Photos of Fresh Strawberry Banana Omelets
Boca Pat's Note:
This is my DH's favorite omelet to make. It's absolutely delicious. It tastes best when the strawberries are nice and fresh....yummy!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine strawberries, banana, sugar, lemon peel& juice in medium bowl; mix lightly; cover; let stand 15 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, mix eggs and salt with fork in small bowl.
- 3Heat 1 tbsp butter in skillet; pour in half of egg mixture (about 1/2 cup); mixture should set at edges at once.
- 4With back of pancake turner push cooked portions of edges toward center so that uncooked portions flow underneath; slide pan rapidly back& forth over heat to keep mixture in motion.
- 5While top is still moist& creamy-looking spoon 1/2 cup fruit mixture over half of omelet; with pancake turner, fold in half; turn onto platter; keep warm.
- 6Repeat with remaining butter, egg mixture& 1/2 cup fruit mixture.
- 7Top omelets with remaining fruit mixture.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Strawberry Banana Omelets
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.3
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 31.7 mg
- Sodium 596.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 21.0 g
- Protein 16.3 g