1/2 Photos of Friendship Bread (with pudding)
Mary Scheffert's Note:
I have not personally tried this recipe (yet!) but it sounds good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F; lightly grease two loaf pans& sprinkle with cinnamon sugar if desired- set aside.
- 2Combine all ingredients thoroughly& pour into prepared pans.
- 3Bake 35-40 minutes.
- 4**Trysubstituting different flavors of pudding to vary the flavor of the bread.
- 5May also need to adjust spice, as cinnamon may not be good with other pudding flavors.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Friendship Bread (with pudding)
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.1
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 27.1 mg
- Sodium 161.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: