1/1 Photo of Frittata With Cherry Tomatoes and Baby Spinach
I generally like fritatta's and I love anything that can be done with spinach in a non sloppy format, so I'm really looking forward to trying this one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the over to 200C/gas 6.
- 2Whisk the eggs with 2 tablespoons of water.
- 3Heat the oil with 1 tablespoon of water.
- 4Add the tomatoes and spinach and cook until the spinach begins to wilt.
- 5Sprinkle the herbs.
- 6Pour in the eggs and transfer to the preheated over.
- 7Bake for 10-12 minutes until well- risen and golden brown.
- 8Slice in wedges and serve with a side salad.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frittata With Cherry Tomatoes and Baby Spinach
Serving Size: 1 (320 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.4
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 634.5 mg
- Sodium 355.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 25.1 g