Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
I generally like fritatta's and I love anything that can be done with spinach in a non sloppy format, so I'm really looking forward to trying this one.
- Preheat the over to 200C/gas 6.
- Whisk the eggs with 2 tablespoons of water.
- Heat the oil with 1 tablespoon of water.
- Add the tomatoes and spinach and cook until the spinach begins to wilt.
- Sprinkle the herbs.
- Pour in the eggs and transfer to the preheated over.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until well- risen and golden brown.
- Slice in wedges and serve with a side salad.
What a great brunch dish for a snowy saturday. Its comforting but with flavors of warmer weather lifting the spirits :)